“I accomplished my goal of losing 10 plus pounds & finally found my love for running again!”
I did body fat loss program and ended with a reverse diet. My starting weight was 123.8 and I weighed 105.4 pounds before I started my reverse.
I crossed the finish line smiling from ear to ear as my fingers fumbled to press the stop button on my watch. I remember looking down to check my time and then it happened I cried like a baby. I had did it, achieved a running PR (personal record). You may be asking yourself, “What does this story have to do with SoBoss?” Months before I joined the SoBoss team, I had ran my second marathon and I seriously had Post-Marathon Syndrome (PMS). After crossing the finish line, I lost all interest in setting a new goal, I minimized my accomplishment and I felt lost without training. I just didn’t feel like running or doing anything else for that matter that dealt with fitness. I gave my body time to heal but I went about it the wrong way. I gained weight and mental blocks, and my endurance level decreased significantly. I finally said, “Enough is enough” and decided to get help with finding a healthy balance. With the help of SoBoss, the SoBoss community and Coach Jessi, I ended up accomplishing my goal of losing 10 plus pounds and I found my love for running again. I’ve learned that I am disciplined, passionate, strong, and courageous, that I am a fighter, and that I am not alone on this journey to find balance. I’m glad that I didn’t hesitate or talk myself out of joining Team SoBoss.
- Normal Days: Protein 125 grams, Carbohydrates 160 grams and Fat 50 grams (roughly around 1590 calories).
- High Carb/Re Feed Days: Protein 110 grams, Carbohydrates 240 grams and Fats 35 grams (roughly around 1715 calories).
- Rest Days: Protein 125 grams, Carbohydrates 128 grams and Fat 40 grams (roughly around 1372 calories).
- Normal Days: Protein 125 grams, Carbohydrates 130 grams and Fat 42 grams (roughly around 1398 calories).
- High Carb/Re Feed Days: Protein 110, grams Carbohydrates 190 grams and Fat 27 grams (roughly around 1443 calories).
- Rest Days: Protein 125 grams, Carbohydrates 108 grams and Fat 32 grams (roughly around 1220 calories).